Return to Campus Question Hotline
- If parents and families have questions, they can call the return-to-campus phone line for information about on-campus living, off-campus living, health and safety guidelines, COVID testing and academics. Call 614-292-7587. The line is manned Monday – Friday (8am – 5pm) and Thursday – Saturday (9pm – Midnight). This weekend only, the line will be answered between 8am – 5pm.
REMINDERS FROM THE OHIO STATE WOOSTER CAMPUS
- Upon entering buildings, please be alert to facility signage. Please follow directional arrows in stairwells, halls, entrances and exits while maintaing social distancing.
- Now more than ever, be aware of your surroundings while driving on campus. Expect more foot traffic in parking lots due to Skou Hall parking lot tent and students traveling to Fisher Auditorium.
- For more information on Health and Safety please visit the following:
Click to view a larger image.
IT SERVICE DESK
The IT Service Desk provides technical support for University faculty, staff and students.
Location: Research Services 131
Phone support is available 24/7 by calling 614-688-4357 or by going to go.osu.edu/it.
**For IT issues, please call first and allow us to attempt to answer questions over the phone first. If we are unable to resolve the issue over the phone, we will provide in-person support as necessary.
Student Success Services will be making or handing out BuckIDs by appointment starting Aug. 24.
You can schedule a 10 minute time with me through Bookings using the following link:
You may also call or email me: 330-287-1340 or Hettick.firstname.lastname@example.org
Everyone: Make sure you have a current government issued picture ID to verify your identity - like a driver’s, liscence, passport, state ID or military ID.
Students (including grad student) – have your Student ID number ready. That is the 9 digit number starting with 500 (in most cases).
If you don’t need your BuckID immediately, it is still possible to upload a BuckID picture through https://myphoto.osu.edu/
These will be printed out in batches each week. Call or email ahead to make sure we have your ID and schedule a pick up time.
Wooster Campus employees usually have an “arrival form” from your department that we need to see. Make sure it has the Employee ID number on it.
ATI employees: Make sure you have your employee ID number and can let us know what your classification is: Faculty, A/P staff, CCS staff, temporary, etc.
Business Office Hours and Operation
The ATI Business Office will have the following in-person business hours to assist students:
Tuesdays and Thursdays 9 a.m. to 4 .pm
Wednesdays 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
We are also available virtually M-F 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Please note that student account payments should either be made online at www.buckeyelink.osu.edu or by mailing payments to:
Office of the University Bursar
The Ohio State University
P.O. Box 183248
Columbus, Ohio 43218-3248
If there are documents that you would like to drop off for the business office, please utilize the mailroom slots in the mailroom/copy room in Halterman.
ATI HOUSING OFFICE/RESIDENCE LIFE
One stop shop for residential services, package delivery, and housing-related needs
Location: 1901 Apple Orchard Dr. (Housing Office)
Hours of Operation
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday: 8:00 am - 11:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Closed on Weekends
To schedule an appointment:
We are available for both in-person and virtual appointments. To schedule, stop by the front desk or contact the person you want to meet with directly.
Mick Steiner, Housing Coordinator, email@example.com
Caitlin Blake, Apartments Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Central Line: (330) 287-7504
All things HR including student employment, employee relations, faculty and staff hiring, payroll and timekeeping
- We are located in Halterman Hall Room 220
- Available every other Monday and Tuesdays from 10:00 am - 3:00 pm.
- Note-Human Resources are also available in Research Services 121 on Monday and Thursday from 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Mariah Tibbs,Senior Human Resources Associate, email@example.com, 330-462-6159
- Robin Frazier, Human Resources Generalist, firstname.lastname@example.org, 330-462-6138
We are available for both in-person and virtual appointments. Please email to schedule.