Use Program Excel for a variety of resources—all individualized for your interests.
Some of the resources include:
- A personalized academic mentor for making a great college experience
- An early trip to Columbus to tour our college and experience a day on campus
- Professional coaching to prepare you for difficult college courses
- Scholarships (free money) searches
- Personal career preparation
Follow the links to learn more about Program Excel:
To find out if you qualify, complete the appropriate eligibility form below.
If one or both of your parents/guardians claim you on their taxes, please have them complete this form:
If you are 24 or older, married, have dependent children, an emancipated minor or active in the military, complete this form for yourself.
Program Excel is funded through a U. S. Department of Education TRIO grant.