Wednesday Wire Faculty/Staff Newsletter
1. How do you support students in your position?
2. What makes for a good start to starting relationships with students?
3. How do you find ways to make connections with students that are more reserved or necessarily more outgoing?
4. How do you adapt your lectures to be engaging?
5. What type of extracurricular activities do you offer and how does this help students?
6. What do you think makes you unique in the way you interact with students?
7. What’s one thing that makes ATI classes and instructors unique and enjoyable?
8. How do instructors here account for the unique community found within ATI students?
9. What is one notable thing you see in ATI students as they progress through their time?
10. What is your favorite part of being an ATI staff member and working with your students?