Join faculty members from Ohio State ATI's Animal Sciences programs for a one-hour, virtual conversation on Tuesday, October 27th at 5:30pm. Program overviews include the following majors and specializations:
- Animal Health Specialization
- Beef, Small Ruminant and Swine Specializations
- Dairy Specialization and Dairy Cattle Production & Management
- Horse Specialization and Horse Production & Management
- Livestock Production and Management
Faculty will provide a brief overview of curriculum, facilities, and career opportunities. Admissions staff will also be available to answer questions about the application process and deadlines.