ATI Advising Resources
Whether you are planning your degree, making course selections, or resolving academic issues, the links below can help you with planning your meetings with your advisor.
In the advising syllabus you will find:
- Purpose of advising
- How to work with your advisor
- Expectations of your advisor
- Advising timeline for the semester
Buckeyelink is the platform where students can register for classes, view their class schedule, view their statement of account, and pay their fees.
- Find your advisor listed in MyBuckeyelink on the righthand side of the page.
- Find your advisor’s email address by clicking Details, then clicking their name.
- OR- Find your advisor listed on your advising report.
How to prepare for your meeting
- Review the Getting the most out of your Advising Appointment section in the advising syllabus
- View the videos below.
Sign up for a meeting
- Contact your advisor for their preference of using OnCourse or scheduling with them individually.
- If your advisor uses OnCourse for scheduling, follow this process.
- How to Schedule With Your Advisor