Submitted by Deana Namuth-Covert, email@example.com
CFAES Community –
The eTeam has a few announcements to pass along.
1. Our first Lunch and Learn session on how to use the Noteability and Explain Everything Apps on iPads was recorded:
a. Recording at: https://osu-cfaes.zoom.us/recording/share/KGeNZztSCxDwB2BLPij_fIdd--0X-MfHLZc2gak6V6awIumekTziMw
b. Qualtrics feedback survey at: https://osu.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_42XWwEyLua0rnyR
2. We have created a CFAES Canvas Instructors Community in a separate “public facing” instance of Canvas that CFAES and the College of Public Health are piloting for providing online outreach and extension courses without the constraint of needing .osu accounts. In this specific community area we have put the recordings of the Lunch and Learn Series and the list of future sessions, as well as other helpful canvas documents.
a. To join the CFAES Canvas Instructors Community, please follow these instructions.
i. First, visit this link: https://osucfaes.instructure.com/enroll/EYF943
ii. Then you will be asked to enter your email address and select whether you are an existing CFAES Canvas member, or a new member.
1. New members will be prompted to continue creating an account with CFAES Canvas.
2. Existing CFAES Canvas members will be prompted to login with their password.
a. Existing CFAES Canvas members who have lost their password can use the "forgot password" option to reset their password.
iii. Once enrolled in the CFAES Canvas Instructors Community, click on the "Modules" tab to find the Lunch and Learn recordings.
b. Please bookmark https://osucfaes.instructure.com to login to the community in the future.
3. Next Lunch and Learn Session:
Mon, Oct 8: iPads – Apple Teacher Course - Margo Freed, Application Developer Assoc, Systems Developer/Engineer, FAES IT and Bud Witney, Appl Developer-Intermediate, Systems Developer/Engineer, FAES IT
Want to learn how to use Apple Devices for classroom usage and utilization? We will give a broad overview of Apple's self-paced program for teaching professionals, explore the learning resources, and give users the opportunity to try it out. Attendees will be introduced to the Apple Teacher Learning Center(ATLC) and the Apple Teacher Starter Guides. The ATLC includes various topics from basic iPad usage to intermediate courses such as Swift Training for app development.
Earn Badges and an official Apple Teacher logo to share your achievement with the world.
Join Us Live at: https://osu-cfaes.zoom.us/j/209099881
Also classrooms on both Wooster and Columbus campuses will be available and those locations will be posted once final arrangements are made.
If you have any questions or ideas for future trainings, email Deana Namuth-Covert at firstname.lastname@example.org