Kottman 244, Columbus, OH
Research Services 130, Wooster, OH
Join Seminar Via Zoom
Meeting ID: 934 9847 1393
- September 15th. Doug Karcher, Professor and Chair of Horticulture and Crop Science, OSU
Are Lawns Thirsty? Meet the new HCS chair & consider the water requirements of turfgrass systems.
- September 22nd. David Francis, Horticulture and Crop Science, OSU.
Anatomy of a Coordinated Agricultural Project.
- September 29th. Steven Lyon, School of Environment and Natural Resources, OSU. Title TBD
- October 6th. Marilia Chiavegato, Horticulture and Crop Science, OSU.
Ecosystems Management to Resist Climate Change.
- October 13th. Margaret Frank, School of Integrative Plant Science, Plant Biology Section, CornellUniversity.
From the bench to the field: connecting your research questions with funding opportunities.
- October 20th. Elizabeth Jones, Director of Genomic Open-source Breeding informatics initiative (GOBii), Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Cornell University, Boyce Thompson Institute. Title TBD
- October 27th. Lynn Sosnoskie, School of Integrative Plant Science, Horticulture Section, Cornell. Title TBD
- November 3. Dr. Jeff Reutter, Director, Ohio Sea Grant. Title TBD.
- November 10. Dr. Aaron Wilson, Byrd Polar and Climate Research Center, CFAES, Extension, State Climatologist.
Climate Change and Horticultural Considerations: Farming with Weather Extremes.
- November 17. Dr. Michelle Jones, Horticulture and Crop Science, OSU.
The search for beneficial bacteria that improve greenhouse crop quality with reduced fertilizer and water inputs.
- December 1. Nancy Huarachi and Matthew Kost, Buffalo Seed Company. Title TBD