Submitted by Kathy Yoder, email@example.com
October 16, 2019
The Research Commons will offer a livestream through CarmenZoom.
Grant Writing: An Introduction
This session will address some of the similarities and differences between the funding processes for federal/state agencies and private foundations. Topics include:
• Best practices for engaging with sponsors
• Navigating the research administration/proposal development and submission process
• Drafting a compelling narrative
• Seeking funding; Including the SPIN Funding Opportunities system and other funding resources
• Examples of writing that is both persuasive and clear
Jeff Agnoli, Office of Research
James Gentry, Foundation Relations
Livestreams will not be recorded, and participants do not need to register to attend the livestream.
Livestream Link: http://go.osu.edu/rc-grantwriting
For more information or to attend in person in Columbus please see https://library.osu.edu/researchcommons/event/grantwriting1016