Submitted by Frances Whited, email@example.com
If you missed the campus meeting on Monday, October 26, here are a few of the highlights:
- Kathy Yoder will be conducting a 1-hour Zoom workshop on identifying fake news. Open to everyone. Nov. 3 and Nov. 10 at 11:30 a.m.
- Shaun Wellert and Liz Parker represented ATI on a committee that looked at consolidating the Wooster campus dairies. The plan is to milk at Krauss and dedicate the Grace Drake facility to raising heifers. This will provide a greater variety of experiences for students and expand teaching, research and outreach opportunities.
- Skou parking lot will be the priority when lots require snow clearing this winter. There should be enough parking, since we will still be dedensified during spring semester, but the Halterman lot will be cleared partially if needed.
- Learning Lab has been busy in the virtual environment, with 150 individual sessions and 330 groups appointments.
- The business office has been given approval to move forward with hiring a fiscal associate. Desiree urges everyone to complete the training on the Workday Buying Experience on Nov. 4 or Dec. 11.
- The turf program had a successful fundraiser that will put Ed Nangle in the dunk tank. Stay tuned for details!