Submitted by Kris Boone, email@example.com
Last month was very eventful for our CFAES IT Transformation. Wi-Fi installations were completed across several buildings and locations, and units that moved to OCIO services provided us valuable feedback about their onboarding experiences.
Our new CFAES IT Services team put together a number of solutions for the unique, mission specific work of the college.
Following are some Wooster-related highlights from the November update of our progress and highlights with the CFAES IT Transformation Project, as well as a link to the entire November update, which includes reports on the Columbus and statewide campuses as well.
• Wi-Fi completed in 11 buildings on the Wooster campus
* Process to implement Wi-Fi started in an additional 15 buildings
• Asbestos sampling for wireless installations continues
• We will begin moving ATI to OCIO services this semester
Also, as a general reminder, there are several simple ways for individuals within CFAES to receive IT support:
• Submit a Work Request through https://cfaesits.osu.edu
• E-mail CFAES-HelpDesk@osu.edu
• Call 614-514-IT4U (4848)