Submitted by Jodie Holava, email@example.com
We are pleased to be able to give you access to appointments for the Pfizer vaccine booster clinic that will be held onsite at the Student Activities Center (SAC) on Wednesday, December 1st. To help minimize waiting, there are a limited number of appointments available for each time slot between the hours of 10:30 -12:30. The information to sign up for your booster shot can be found below.
There will also be a 15-30 minute observation period required onsite after receiving the vaccine. The entire process should take no longer than 30 – 45 minutes.
What to bring:
• Must bring an ID or Driver’s license and a copy of your insurance card.
• There are two forms required by the hospital for vaccination. You may print them and bring them filled out to speed up the vaccination process or you will be able to fill them out onsite, if necessary.
- Qualifying individuals wanting to schedule an appointment to receive the booster should call Jodie Holava.1 at 330-462-6177.
- Individuals will receive a confirmation email once registered with Wooster Community Hospital. Make note that even though confirmation will say “Hidden – Wooster Community Hospital” the clinic will take place at the Student Activities Center.
- Registration deadline is Monday, November 22nd at 4:00 pm.
*Note: There will be limited walk-in slots available. If you choose to walk-in, please anticipate a wait in order to receive your vaccine.