CFAES Give Today
Ohio State ATI

CFAES Wooster


Need a new or replacement BuckID?

Submitted by Heather Hettick, hettick.

If you need a new or replacement BuckID please make an appointment at:
To get a BuckID you will need to show a picture id like driver’s license or passport and you will need to have documentation of your student/employee ID number.
If you can’t find an appointment that works, please feel free to contact me directly.