Submitted by Kris Boone, email@example.com
- At 2 p.m. Wednesday (March 24), What Do I Do in the Moment? Addressing Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, & Justice Issues in Teaching will identify strategies and classroom policies for encountering racism, implicit bias and microaggressions in the classroom. This session is sponsored by the University of Cincinnati as part of the Ohio Professional Development Consortium.
- At 6 p.m. Wednesday (March 24), Stephanie G. Adams, dean of the College of Engineering and Computer Science at the University of Texas at Dallas, will deliver the keynote address in the Our Inclusive Path Forward series, "Houston, We Have a Problem: Why Diversity Matters in STEM, and How it Promotes Collaborative Learning."
- At 10:30 a.m. Thursday (March 25) Guiding Students to Wellness will share tangible skills that introduce faculty, staff and graduate and professional students can use to help students access wellness-related resources on campus, specifically highlighting nutrition/food insecurity, mental health, sexual violence and financial wellness.
- On Thursday (March 25), the provost will present the State of Academic Affairs, which will include a moderated discussion. The address will start at the conclusion of the University Senate meeting, which will begin at 3:30 p.m.
- At 2 p.m. next Monday (March 29), Teaching About Violence will discuss challenges and concerns that surround topics related to violence (such as war, genocide, hate crimes and sexual violence) and provide instructors with strategies for facilitating generative classroom experiences.