Submitted by Kris Boone, firstname.lastname@example.org
- At noon Thursday (June 10), Strategies for Helping Students to Identify and Read Scholarly Articles will explore activities to help students identify and engage with scholarly sources.
- At 10 a.m. June 15, Planning for Your Online Course will offer strategies for creating supportive learning environments and meaningful student engagement.
- At noon June 17Strategies for Teaching Ethical Information Practices will offer strategies for minimizing plagiarism and that emphasize the value of information sources and citations.
- At 10:30 a.m. June 24, Exploring CarmenZoom: The Basics will demonstrate how to set up a Zoom meeting, from creating passwords to recording a class session or lecture.
- At 10:30 a.m. June 30, Exploring CarmenZoom: Engage Your Students will offer tips for gauging student understanding in synchronous Zoom class sessions, including how to use the polling and reaction features.