Submitted by Kris Boone, email@example.com
Congratulations to Keegan Hange and Carri Gerber, who have been selected to participate in the inaugural cohort of the Administrative Leadership Program, a leadership development and mentoring program for regional campuses. The goal of the program is to foster experiences and relationships that will help the regional campuses build strong leadership-succession pipelines. In so doing, ALP will prepare faculty and staff participants to succeed in future leadership roles at one of Ohio State’s regional campuses.
Keegan and Carri were selected based on the following criteria:
- Proven to have abilities or demonstrated promise as leaders
- Credible and respected in the organization
- Skilled in communications
- Seen as positive influencers at Ohio State
- Knowledgeable of the culture of Ohio State