Fire in Ginny Knowlton's condo

Submitted by Frances Whited,

Last Sunday morning at 2:00 am a fire broke out in the laundry area at Ginny Knowlton's condo.  She is overwhelmed but is OK and the firemen saved her cat by giving it oxygen. Ginny stressed that the smoke detectors saved their lives.  She's in the throes of the fire investigation with the insurance folks.  She's not sure when she can get back in the condo, likely a couple of months at least. Ginny retired in 2009 after 35 years of service and retired as Project Director SSS and Program Excel.