Submitted by Thom Janini, email@example.com
Changes to the Outstanding Student Organization Award, presented each spring at the Celebration of Students Program, make all student organizations in CFAES eligible. That means that ATI student organizations are now eligible and encouraged to apply. There are six award categories:
• Student Organization of the Year
• Leadership/Professional Development Excellence Award
• Community Engagement Excellence Award
• Collaboration Excellence Award
• Active Citizenship Award
• CFAES Mission Award
In addition, ATI students or faculty/staff can be nominated for
• CFAES Student Employee Award
• Internship Award
• Outstanding Service to Students Award
• Outstanding Academic Mentor Award
The list of awards and submission instructions can be found at https://students.cfaes.ohio-state.edu/campus-life/cfaes-recognition-program/award-applications.
Deadline for submission of all award applications/nominations is 5:00 p.m. Sunday, February 10.