Submitted by Kim Sayers, firstname.lastname@example.org
An employee excels at the job she was hired to do, so she gets promoted to supervisor with little or no training about how to be an effective supervisor. A supervisor has been in his role for over a year, but he still struggles when dealing with a difficult employee. A supervisor tells HR about an employee performance issue, but doesn't know how to communicate or document the necessary corrective action.
Seem familiar? More and more employees are taking on new responsibilities; give them the tools to be effective!
The Supervisor's Toolbox includes:
- Laying the Foundation for Success as a Supervisor
- Transitioning to Supervision: Roles & Responsibilities of a Supervisor
- Understanding & Adapting Your Style to Get Results (with DiSC®)
- Managing Time & Priorities
- Dealing with Difficult People & Conflict Resolution
- Building Positive & Effective Relationships at Work
- Polished & Professional Communication
- Motivating & Retaining Employees
- Coaching Employees for Peak Performance
- Setting Expectations/Giving & Receiving Feedback
March 27 - May 15, 2019
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Shisler Conference Center
1680 Madison Avenue
Wooster OH 44691
The Supervisor's Toolbox includes eight 4-hour sessions, participant materials, Everything DiSC® assessment and individual report, Time Mastery assessment and individual report.
~ $1295 ~