Submitted by Suranga Basnagala, email@example.com
TODAY, WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 21 6.00 PM - 8.00 PM
Mellinger Research Farm
6885, West Lincoln Way, Wooster, OH 44691
Discussion topics will include:
- Scales of Diversification and Markets
- Ecosystem Services in Diverse Systems (pest control, soil improvement and fertility, pollinator support, and biomass production)
- Ecosystem and Landscape Pressures on a Small Farm
- Diverse Vegetable Production
- Pastured Poultry and Chicken Tractors
- Oilseed as an Alternative Crop in Rotations
- Hull-Less “Naked” Oats Culture
- Pasture Establishment and Management for a Diversified System
- Value-Added Products.
More information available here.