Submitted by Joy Rumble, email@example.com
I am serving on the small CFAES Strategic Alignment team who is helping guide work around planning for the future.
The Strategic Alignment team has been working hard to set the foundation for the strategic alignment process and I believe that the Wooster Campus perspective is an integral part to the alignment process. But, we need your input in the process to ensure that Wooster campus voices are heard. Please consider engaging in one of the strategic alignment engagement sessions.
Strategic engagement sessions are being held for you to provide input on how we move forward in thinking about and planning for the future. Please be sure to attend the strategic engagement session that is planned for you. Strategic alignment resources as well as a list of the engagement sessions can be found on the strategic plan page here: http://go.osu.edu/CFAESPlan.
The Wooster Campus Events are next week. Please plan to attend.
- April 24, 8:30-10:00AM – Junior Faculty & Lecturer Open Session (Wooster - Fisher Conference Room)
- April 24, 10:30AM-noon – Senior Faculty Open Session (Wooster - Fisher Conference Room)
If you are not able to attend one of the face-to-face sessions held in the next four months, watch for other opportunities to provide input via:
- Short questions Dean Kress will ask via Qualtrics over the next few months.
- Online option this summer via Zoom that you could join if you like (To be announced)
- Sharing ideas through me or another Strategic Alignment Team member whose names are available here: Strategic Alignment Team