The Ohio State ATI Dairy Cattle Judging team turned in an excellent performance at the Pennsylvania All-American Dairy Show in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania on Sept. 15. The team was first overall and first in oral reasons. Hannah Dye was second place individual, Tanner Topp was third place individual, Kaleb Kliner was fifth place individual, and John Paulin was sixth place individual. The team was coached by Don Hange.
In individual areas of the contest:
- The team was first in oral reasons, second in Ayrshire, second in Brown Swiss, first in Guernsey, first in Holstein, and first in Jersey.
- Hannah Dye was first in oral reasons, first in Ayrshire, ninth in Brown Swiss, fourth in Guernsey, first in Holstein, and first in Jersey.
- Tanner Topp was fifth in oral reasons, third in Brown Swiss, first in Guernsey, fifth in Holstein, and seventh in Jersey.
- Kaleb Kliner was fourth in oral reasons, third in Ayrshire, sixth in Brown Swiss, second in Holstein, and fourth in Jersey.
- John Paulin was seventh in Brown Swiss, tenth in Guernsey, eighth in Holstein, and third in Jersey.