The ATI Library is digitizing the school's historical archives and making them available to the public. This is an ongoing project that began in April 2010. Physical items that cannot be digitized are available for physical use in the ATI Library. Currently there are numerous items already in the Knowledge Bank in the ATI Community including:
- Commencement programs, instructions, and related materials (1974-present)
- ATI Bulletins/Catalogs (1972-present)
- Student Handbooks (1976-2003)
- ATI Yearbooks (1973-1988)
- Wooster Campus Safety Publications (1978-2010)
- Faculty-Staff Newsletters (1974-2009)
- Title III Newsletters (2006-2010)
- ATI Promotional Materials: brochures, advertisements, fliers, etc. (1971-present)
- ATI Student Newspapers (1977-1983)
- ATI Annual Reports (1972-2000)
All ATI items in the Knowledge Bank are searchable within the documents. Simply enter a search word, like someone's last name, into the search box on any ATI page in the Knowledge Bank and it will return those documents that contain that last name.
These items have been retrieved from storage and various faculty and staff. Therefore, some years/items are still missing. If you have any ATI Historical items that could go into the archives, please bring them to the library.