Day Lockers Available to ATI Students
Day Locker Policy
- Day Lockers are available to use for one day for anyone with a valid record in the OSUL database - no charge.
- Keys are available at the circulation desk and will be checked out to your library account.
- All keys for day lockers are due before closing of the same day.
- Non-circulating materials cannot be placed in the lockers, e.g., library reserve textbooks, reference materials, current periodicals, etc.
- Library staff will have access to materials stored in lockers and may remove materials from them.
- The library is not responsible for theft of or damage to possessions left in lockers.
- Items not removed from lockers will be transferred to the ATI Campus Lost & Found by 9:00 AM the following morning.
- Overdue fines for keys will be $2 for the first day, and $5 a day thereafter. A replacement charge will apply if not returned after 7 days.
- Cost of a replacement key is $30.00.