There’s quite a lot going on at the back-to-back National Association of Equine Affiliated Academics and Equine Science Society meetings next week.
Sara Mastellar presenting this research abstract at the Equine Science Society meeting:
* Mastellar, S. L., Share, E. R., Suagee-Bedore, J. K., Bennett-Wimbush, K., Liburt, N. R., Krotky, A., Cassill, B., Urschel, K. L., & Harris, P. A. (2023). Effects of meal frequency on plasma amino acid concentrations in horses of various body condition scores. Journal of Equine Veterinary Science, 124, 104376. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jevs.2023.104376
* Mastellar, S. L., Burk, S. V., Jaqueth, A., Greene, E. A. (2023). 3D printing for teaching equine and animal science topics. 2023 National Association of Equine Affiliated Academics Annual Conference.
* Share, E. R., Mastellar, S. L., Suagee-Bedore, J. K., & Eastridge, M. L. (2023). 7 Validation of a commercial ELISA kit for non-invasive measurement of equine cortisol concentration. Journal of Equine Veterinary Science, 124, 104309. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jevs.2023.104309
* Liburt, N. R., Mastellar, S. L., Share, E. R., & Harris, P. A. (2023). 87 How challenging is it to find non-insulin dysregulated horses in an apparently clinically healthy herd of university horses?. Journal of Equine Veterinary Science, 124, 104389. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jevs.2023.10438
<2. "Scholarship paradigms in equine science and related disciplines: Implications for ESS?" To prepare for this workshop, individuals are encouraged to read this document: http://dx.doi.org/10.13140/RG.2.2.25944.7808
* Bennett-Wimbush, K., Suagee-Bedore, J. K., & Hatfield, S. (2023). 143 Factors affecting pregnancy rates on a commercial Thoroughbred breeding farm: A retrospective analysis of breeding shed data. Journal of Equine Veterinary Science, 124, 104445. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jevs.2023.104445