The Women’s Place is accepting applications for the 2022-23 Staff Leadership Series (SLS), a 12-month, experiential leadership initiative. With the goal of expanding opportunities for women and underrepresented groups to grow their leadership and power at the university, SLS workshops and gatherings are highly participatory, enhance leadership capacity, and facilitate skills development.
Participants will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- A minimum of 2 years employment as staff at Ohio State
- Contribution to diversity of the SLS cohort, including representatives from different backgrounds, disciplines, and Ohio State campuses
- Likelihood to contribute to and maximize the knowledge the program offers
- Ability to reflect on their current career and professional development goals
Apply for the SLS and take advantage of this opportunity to become a more effective, innovative and inclusive leader. The Women’s Place strives to represent the university community’s diversity in the series and encourages people of all genders and identities to apply.
Applications, including one letter of recommendation, are due July 15, 2022, by 4:59 pm.