Welcome, future Buckeyes!
In-person events may be canceled, but there are still lots of ways to learn about Ohio State ATI.
- Live chats! We'll answer your questions and talk about:
- What it's like to be a Buckeye
- How to apply for admission
- Next steps for admitted students
- How-to videos on paying your acceptance fee, housing contracts, and more!
- Scheduling a virtual campus visit - Contact us to set up a virtual visit with an admissions counselor and/or a faculty advisor in your major.
- Campus Contacts
Next Steps for Prospective Students
Below are recordings of online video chats which will help you negotiate the steps to become a Buckeye! Dates and topics are subject to change, so please check back. And don't worry -- if you miss a topic, we'll provide a link to a recording!
|Ask an ATI Student!|
Administrative Office (Front Desk):
Applewood Village (ATI Housing):
Business Training and Educational Services:
Fees and Deposits:
Grace L. Drake Agricultural Laboratory Office:
Hawk’s Nest Golf Course:
IT Service Desk:
Student Activities Center:
Student Disability Services:
Student Success Services:
Wooster Campus Police:
Wooster Campus Conference Center: