We’re committed to keeping Ohio State ATI accessible and affordable for you and your family — so we have a special offer for you!
Submit your complete application to Ohio State ATI between now and December 15 for these big benefits:
No application fee
Quick admissions decision (typically under three weeks!)
Submit your complete application (the online application plus transcripts sent to us from your high school) no later than December 15.
On the online application, enter this fee waiver code when prompted:
UFWREG4 This code is exclusively for Ohio State ATI applicants.
This fee waiver code is exclusively available for first-year applicants to an Ohio State regional campus in Lima, Mansfield, Marion, or Newark, or ATI in Wooster. Note: If you’re planning to apply to the Columbus campus, you should submit the Common Application and not an application to a regional campus
Completing the Application
We welcome your application! Apply online at apply.osu.edu. Applications are accepted online only. Please read this page carefully and contact the Office of Admissions at (330) 287-1327 if you have questions.
Freshman applicants should use the "Freshman, Regional campus/ATI" application.
Students who have attended any college since high school graduation should use the transfer application.
- Students applying to the College Credit Plus Academy program at Ohio State ATI should go here for information.
- A $60 non-refundable application fee (credit card if paying online, or check or money order made payable to The Ohio State University) Apply before December 15 and use code UFWREG4 when prompted to waive the application fee.
- Official high school transcript and a profile of your high school.
- Official transcripts have either an embossed seal or signature of a certifying official from your school. Faxed transcripts will not be accepted.
- If you took college courses while in high school, you must submit official transcripts of your college course work.
- Transfer applicants with 30 semester hours or 45 quarter credit hours do not need to send high school transcripts.
- If you have completed any course work at a school outside of the United States, you must submit an official transcript from that institution. Foreign language documents must be translated into English by the issuing institution, an authorized translator, or a teacher of the language.
- Transfer applicants need to send all official college transcripts from each college or university you have attended.
- Home-schooled students need to send ACT or SAT test scores or GED scores.
ALL HIGH SCHOOL AND COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS MUST BE SENT TO THE COLUMBUS ADDRESS BELOW!
(Transcripts sent to the Wooster campus will NOT be considered official and will NOT be used for admission or credit evaluation purposes.)
|Application deadline||Spring Semester||
|Deadline for all required application materials.||November 1||Due to limited course availability, we do not accept applications for Summer.||Aug. 6*|
*Students can contact the admissions office after July 23 for a special application link to apply.
You should receive your admission decision within six to eight weeks. If you are missing any application items, you will be notified, although you should watch your application progress at www.appstatus.osu.edu.
Mail your application materials directly to:
Regular Postal Mail:
P.O. Box 182646
Columbus, OH 43218-2646
Electronic Transmittal Directly from the Institution:
Student Academic Services Bldg., Rm. 621
281 W. Lane Ave.
Columbus, OH 43210