Completing the Application
We welcome your application! Apply online at apply.osu.edu. Applications are accepted online only. Please read this page carefully and contact the Office of Admissions at (330) 287-1327 if you have questions.
Freshman applicants should use the "Freshman, Regional campus/ATI" application.
Students who have attended any college since high school graduation should use the transfer application.
- Students applying to the College Credit Plus Academy program at Ohio State ATI should go here for information.
- A $60 non-refundable application fee (credit card if paying online, or check or money order made payable to The Ohio State University)
- Official high school transcript and a profile of your high school.
- Official transcripts have either an embossed seal or signature of a certifying official from your school. Faxed transcripts will not be accepted.
- If you took college courses while in high school, you must submit official transcripts of your college course work.
- Transfer applicants with 30 semester hours or 45 quarter credit hours do not need to send high school transcripts.
- If you have completed any course work at a school outside of the United States, you must submit an official transcript from that institution. Foreign language documents must be translated into English by the issuing institution, an authorized translator, or a teacher of the language.
- Transfer applicants need to send all official college transcripts from each college or university you have attended.
- Home-schooled students need to send ACT or SAT test scores or GED scores.
ALL HIGH SCHOOL AND COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS MUST BE SENT TO THE COLUMBUS ADDRESS BELOW!
(Transcripts sent to the Wooster campus will NOT be considered official and will NOT be used for admission or credit evaluation purposes.)
|Application deadline||Spring Semester||
|Deadline for all required application materials.||November 1||Due to limited course availability, we do not accept applications for Summer.||June 1|
You should receive your admission decision within six to eight weeks. If you are missing any application items, you will be notified, although you should watch your application progress at www.appstatus.osu.edu.
Mail your application materials directly to:
Regular Postal Mail:
P.O. Box 182646
Columbus, OH 43218-2646
Electronic Transmittal Directly from the Institution:
Student Academic Services Bldg., Rm. 621
281 W. Lane Ave.
Columbus, OH 43210