The most current and up to date vaccination information, as well as downloaded forms are available at the Student Health Services webpage.
The Ohio State University has three (3) components to its vaccination requirement though all may not be required for you.
New to University Housing (including Ohio State ATI Housing in Applewood Village)
You must complete this component (meningococcal conjugate - ACWY) if:
- You are an Ohio State University Student.
- You are new to University Housing, on any Ohio State campus - have never before lived in University Housing prior to autumn 2015 semester.
To submit your vaccination requirement documentation, complete Step 1 & 2
Step 1: Licensed Medical Provider (MD, DO, PA, NP) Documentation
- Download the appropriate PDF form.
ATI Students living in Applewood Village- download the Housing Student Form
International Students with an F-1 or J-1 student visa - download the International Student Form
All other students (domestic) - download the Domestic Student form
- Submit the paper form to your licensed medical provider (MD, DO, PA, NP) for completion and signature. ***All paper forms must be signed by a licensed medical provider (MD, DO, PA, NP).
- Convert the completed paper form and all supporting documentation into electronic format by either scanning or taking an image of the paper form/document(s).
Step 2a: Document Upload & Electronic Form Completion
- Logon to MyBuckMD using your university name.# and password.
- Click on the Document Upload tab.
- Select Vaccination Requirement Document for the Document Type.
- Click the browse button and locate your electronic document.
- Click the Save button to submit.
- Logon to MyBuckMD via shs.osu.edu with your university name.# and password.
- Click the My Forms tab.
- Locate the Vaccination Requirement electronic form.
- Complete the electronic form for the applicable components, transferring the dates from the paper form completed by your licensed medical provider to the electronic form.
- Click the Submit button.
Processing of Submissions
Your submission(s) will be processed by Student Health Services within ten (10) business days of receipt. The information submitted in Steps 1 and 2 will be reviewed for both completeness and compliance with the vaccination guidelines outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
A student will be considered non-compliant if:
- Step 1 and/or Step 2 is not completed.
- Incomplete documentation is received.
- Vaccinations are contrary to the guidelines of the CDC.
- The licensed medical provider is not a M.D., D.O., P.A., or N.P.
In the event of non-compliance, the student will be notified and instructed on how to achieve compliance. This may include:
- Repeating Step 1 and/or Step 2.
- Proof of immunity through a titer lab test.
- Repeat of the vaccination.
NOTE: One dose of the meningitis vaccination must have been received since age 16.