Space is expected to be available but limited for the Spring 2016 semester.
If you are a new student who plans to live on campus at Ohio State ATI, you must complete a housing contract. To request a housing contract for Spring 2016, email email@example.com or call (614) 292-8266 to speak with the Housing Services Office in Columbus.
2016-17 ACADEMIC YEAR HOUSING TIMELINE:
- MID-MARCH: Students who are admitted to Ohio State ATI begin receiving links to access their housing contract via their BuckeyeMail in mid-March. Contracts are sent on a rolling basis each Friday. Expect to a receive a contract up to 3 weeks after admission.
- JUNE 1st: The priority deadline for housing contracts is June 1st each year. In order for a contract to be considered complete, a $350 space reservation fee is required. As long as you remain in student housing and do not violate the terms of your agreement, $300 of your fee roll over to the following year or is refunded in March if you contract is not renewed. Should you move out of housing mid-year or withdraw without meeting one of the release terms, your space reservation fee will not be refunded.
- Your $350 fee may be paid at the conclusion of the housing contract or you may mail a check to Housing Services, 350 Morrill Tower, Columbus, OH 43210. Payments are also accepted over the phone with a debit or credit card at (614) 292-8266.
- Roommates and meal plan options may be selected during the contracting process. Roommate requests MUST BE MUTUAL and received prior to June 1st or they will not be honored. Roommate requests may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org . Meal plans may be changed or canceled through the second Friday of each semester.
- MID JULY: Apartment assignments and roommate information is securely emailed to student's BuckeyeMail accounts. You will receive your apartment address, roommate's name(s), email address, and phone number. Roommates are encouraged to contact one another to determine who is going to bring what to campus.
- JULY 20th: Students may sign-up to arrive as early as August 20, 2015. Students who sign-up to arrive early will be charged $30 per day: https://housing.osu.edu/secure/reservations.
- LATE JULY-EARLY AUGUST: Keep an eye on your BuckeyeMail for Move-In Day information!
- SATURDAY, AUGUST 22nd: Move-In Day! Check in at the ATI Housing Office. Even numbered addresses arrive between 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Odd numbered addresses arrive between 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. Arriving after hours? Please call (330) 641-2269 and a staff member will assist you.
Due to the popularity of campus housing, students are encouraged to contract as soon as possible after matriculation.