Do you like to work outdoors? Do you want to work with animals? Do you want to own your own business? These are some of the questions you might ask yourself as you explore finding your fit at Ohio State ATI. Whether you choose one of our 26 associate degrees or start one of the Columbus campus's 127 majors, there are lots of options to consider.
Ohio State ATI offers two types of degrees.
The Associate of Applied Science degree will get your prepared to enter the job market in as little as two years.
If your goal is to earn a bachelor's degree, the Associate of Science, or transfer, degree will enable you to complete half of the requirements for a bachelor's degree from the College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences.
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE PATHWAYS from our Associate of Science programs into Bachelor degree programs
To learn more about our majors, click on any of the links below to get a more detailed description of the program, the career possibilities, the courses you will take, and more.
- Animal Health Specialization
- Beef Specialization
- Dairy Specialization
- Dairy Cattle Production & Management
- Horse Specialization
- Horse Production & Management
- Livestock Production & Management
- Small Ruminant Specialization
- Swine Specialization
- Biochemical Sciences
- Food Science
- Pre-Veterinary Medicine
- Agricultural Systems Management
- Construction Management
- Construction Systems Management
- Hydraulic Power & Motion Control
- Power Equipment
Horticulture & Crops
- Crop Management & Soil Conservation
- Floral Design & Marketing
- Greenhouse & Nursery Management
- Greenhouse Specialization
- Greenhouse Engineering Technology
- Nursery Specialization
- Horticultural Science
- Landscape Horticulture
- Turfgrass Management