The U. S. Department of Education grants us funds to provide extra student services for 210 eligible Ohio State ATI students.
- Program Excel participants get these free services:
- Exclusive events, including a trip to the Columbus campus every fall.
- Personalized advice for monitoring and managing your college academics.
- Professional tutoring for historically difficult courses.
- Advice for navigating university procedures.
- Assistance making resumes, completing scholarship applications and filling out the FAFSA.
To find out if you qualify, complete the appropriate eligibility form:
Program Excel is funded through a U. S. Department of Education TRIO grant.