It's ok not to be ok. Counseling helps.
A message from Dr. Belanger to ATI students:
March 29, 2020
We Sustain Life. That statement so perfectly captures where you and I intersect, succinctly describing both our individual goals and our collaborative accomplishments. Today, more than ever, We Sustain Life. Ohio has led the way in lessening the negative impact that this pandemic will have on all of us. I am so proud of each of you for the personal sacrifices you are making.
I am still here to support you, but this is new territory for me, too. Please let me know if you have any ideas about how I can best support you remotely.
Counseling Services are still available.
All person-to-person interactions will be conducted by CarmenZoom video or phone.
- How this works:
- Students can schedule a counseling appointment through OSU/ATI Therapy Portal.
- Dr. Belanger will email you with an invitation to a CarmenZoom meeting for your scheduled session, unless you indicated that you prefer to be called.
- At the time of the scheduled session:
- By CarmenZoom: you will join the CarmenZoom meeting. You will be in the "Waiting Room" until your session begins.
- By Phone: Dr. Belanger will call you at the number you provided when it is time for your scheduled session.
- For your first remote session:
- You will be emailed an informed consent form to review and sign before our scheduled session.
- At the beginning of our first remote session, we will review the informed consent.
If there is a reason that telecounseling would not be appropriate during this time, Dr. Belanger will assist you in getting connected to other in-person resources.
If you need to speak with a counselor urgently or need other resources, you can call Counseling and Consultation Services in Columbus at any time at 614-292-5766. Press 2 to be connected to a counselor after hours.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Appointments are still being offered remotely - by phone or video. Schedule your appointment online.
Student Success Services
1328 Dover Rd
Wooster, OH 44691