The Student Activities Center serves as a space for recreational, social, and educational activities. To see what events are coming up, view the Student Activities Calendar, or stay up to date with the ATI Student Activities Facebook Page.
The following are available to students, faculty, staff, and BuckID accompanied visitors.
- Gameroom with a pool table, ping pong, shuffleboard table, darts, cable TV, and work/study tables.
- Weight room and fitness center with a Nautilus Weight set, free weights, kettle bells, rowing machine, yoga mats and balls, squat machine, treadmills, ellipticals, and exercise bikes.
- Basketball and volleyball court available for open gym, intramural sports, and special events.
- Racquetball courts available for racquetball or wallyball with all equipment provided.
- Equipment including weight lifting belts, balls, corn hole, and more available for check out.
- Men's and women's locker rooms with showers and lockers available for check out.
SAC HOURS 8/11-8/18
8/11 SAT Closed
8/12 SUN 4p-6:30p
8/13 MON 8a-7p
8/14 TUES TBA
8/15 WED 8a-7p
8/16 THRS 8a-4:30p
8/17 FRI 8a-4:30p
8/18 SAT Closed
Recreational Swimming Hours
*CLOSED for renovations March - August 2018*
At the Ellen Shapiro Natatorium, Wooster High School
ATI Student Activities offers at no charge a yearly swim pass to all ATI students - BuckID required. The pool is also used for Wooster High School swim meets, so be sure to check at the pool for special closings. View link for current open pool hours: Shapiro Natatorium Hours