The Student Activities Center serves as a space for recreational, social, and educational activities. To see what events are coming up, view the Student Activities Calendar, or stay up to date with the ATI Student Activities Facebook Page.
The following are available to students, faculty, staff, and BuckID accompanied visitors.
- Gameroom with a pool table, ping pong, shuffleboard table, darts, cable TV, and work/study tables.
- Workout Room with a Nautilus Weight set, free weights, kettle bells, rowing machine, yoga mats and balls, Smith squat machine, treadmills, ellipticals, exercise bikes, spin bike, freestanding punching bag, and hex bar.
- Basketball and volleyball court available for open gym, intramural sports, and special events.
- Racquetball courts available for racquetball or wallyball ONLY with all equipment provided.
- Equipment including weight lifting belts, balls, corn hole, boxing hand wraps, speed jump ropes, double dutch jump rope, and more available for check out.
- Men's and women's locker rooms with showers and lockers available for check out.
Summer Hours visit https://ati.osu.edu/events/calendar
GENERAL School year SAC HOURS
*Hours are subject to change during breaks and holidays
Recreational Swimming Hours
At the Ellen Shapiro Natatorium, Wooster High School
ATI Student Activities offers at no charge a yearly swim pass to all ATI students - BuckID required. The pool is also used for Wooster High School swim meets, so be sure to check at the pool for special closings. View link for current open pool hours: Shapiro Natatorium Hours
At the Alice Noble Ice Arena
ATI Student Activities offers a yearly skate pass partially funded by ATI Student Activities to all ATI students - BuckID required. The cost to students on each visit is $2 and inlcudes skates. The arena is also used for other activities, so be sure to check at the website for open skate times and special closings. View link for current open arena hours: Shapiro Natatorium Hours