Submitted by Carri Gerber, email@example.com
The Women’s Place invites clinical or tenured professors (associate or full) to join the next cohort of the President and Provost’s Leadership Institute (PPLI). This 16-month program allows participants to enhance their vision, leadership competencies, networks, and knowledge of higher education. Primary goals of the institute are to create a pool of potential leaders from groups that traditionally have been underrepresented and to develop leaders committed to creating an inclusive university. Faculty of any gender and from all Ohio State campuses and colleges may apply.
Tentative topics for the program include:
- Career Mapping
- Moving from Professoriate to Administration
- Leading Diversity & Inclusion Initiatives
- Identifying Your Strengths
- Principles and Practices of Fiscal Decision-Making
- Managing Employees and Difficult Conversations
- Strategic Planning with Data & Metrics
- Leading through Change and Crisis
Applications are due April 15, 2023.