Students interested in pursuing College Credit Plus at Ohio State ATI should observe the following deadlines and timeline:
Application and Testing Deadlines*
- Autumn semester: May 1
Testing must be completed by June 1
- Spring semester: October 15
Testing must be completed by November 15
- Summer term: February 15
Testing must be completed by March 15
(Note: there are very few summer courses available at Ohio State ATI)
* Non-public and home-school students should note additional details and deadlines below.
- February 1 - online application is available on the Ohio State website
- March 1 - application deadline for non-public and home-school students who plan to apply for state funding
- April 1 - deadline to submit letter to your school counselor/district of your intent to participate in the College Credit Plus Program
- April 12, 2019 at 5 p.m. - deadline for non-public and home-school students to apply for state funding. (Visit www.ohiohighered.org/ccp for additional instructions.)
- May 1 - deadline to apply for the autumn semester (All documents must be received and testing must be completed by June 1.)
- June 1 - ACT, SAT, and/or ACCUPLACER testing must be completed. (Note: the June ACT will not be accepted for Autumn admission consideration).
- July through August - autumn semester orientations (dates to be determined)
- Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - first day of Autumn Semester classes
- October 15 - deadline to apply for spring semester classes (All documents must be received and testing must be completed by November 15.) Note: You still need to meet the April 1 deadline for informing the school district of your intent to participate in College Credit Plus.
- November 15 - ACT, SAT, and/or ACCUPLACER testing must be completed for spring semester admission.