Students interested in pursuing College Credit Plus at Ohio State ATI should observe the following deadlines and timeline:
- Autumn Semester: May 1
- Spring Semester: October 15
- Summer Term: February 15 (Note: there are very few summer courses available at Ohio State ATI)
* Non-public and home-school students should note additional details and deadlines below.
- February 1 - online application is available on the Ohio State website
- March 1 - application deadline for non-public and home-school students who plan to apply for state funding
- April 1 - deadline to submit letter to your school counselor/district of your intent to participate in the College Credit Plus Program
- April 13, 2018 at 5 p.m. - deadline for non-public and home-school students to apply for state funding. (Visit www.ohiohighered.org/ccp for additional instructions.)
- May 1 - deadline to apply for the autumn semester (All documents must be received and testing must be completed by June 1.)
- July through August - autumn semester orientations (dates to be determined)
- Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - first day of Autumn Semester classes
- October 15 - deadline to apply for spring semester classes (All documents must be received and testing must be completed by November 15.) Note: You still need to meet the April 1 deadline for informing the school district of your intent to participate in College Credit Plus.