Major course sequences are updated each academic year and are provided as a guide for scheduling courses. Students are encouraged to meet with their academic advisor, register for courses as soon as their appointment begins, and run a degree audit each semester to make sure they are on track to earning their degree.
Click on any major or specialization name listed below to view that semester sequence.
Associate of Applied Science Degree Programs
- Business Management
- Construction Management
- Crop Management and Soil Conservation
- Dairy Cattle Production and Management
- Greenhouse and Nursery Management
- Horse Production and Management
- Hydraulic Power and Motion Control
- Landscape Horticulture
- Livestock Production & Management
- Power Equipment
- Turfgrass Management
Associate of Science Degree Programs
Click here to see the PATHWAYS from our Associate of Science programs into Bachelor degree programs!
Certificate of Competency Programs
1 + 3 Program