The U.S. Department of Education grants funds for us to serve 210 eligible students and provide them with extra services aimed at college graduation.
Every year, a limited number of promising students are chosen tor participate in Program Excel.
In addition to services available for all ATI students, Program Excel participants get these free services:
- Personalized advice for monitoring/managing academics and pursuing individual paths to graduation
- Course-specific professional tutoring and study techniques
- Guidance navigating university procedures and college financial responsibilities
- Information about ways to pay for college and assistance completing scholarship and FAFSA applications
- Exclusive events where you can meet other students, campus service providers, and classroom faculty
Program Excel is funded through a U.S. Department of Education, Title 4 Trio grant.