Completing the Application
If you have decided that Ohio State ATI is the right fit for you, we welcome your application. You may apply online at apply.osu.edu. Please read this page carefully and contact the Office of Admissions at (330) 287-1327 if you have questions.
Applications are accepted online only. Please note, you will need to select the application for "Freshman, regional campus/ATI" from the list on the left.
- A $60 non-refundable application fee (credit card if paying online, or check or money order made payable to The Ohio State University)
- Official high school transcript and a profile of your high school.
- Official transcripts have either an embossed seal or signature of a certifying official from your school. Faxed transcripts will not be accepted.
- If you took college courses while in high school, you must submit official transcripts of your college course work.
- If you have completed any course work at a school outside of the United States, you must submit an official transcript from that institution. Foreign language documents must be translated into English by the issuing institution, an authorized translator, or a teacher of the language.
|Application deadline||Spring 2015||Summer 2015||Autumn 2015|
|Deadline for all required application materials.||November 1||Due to limited course availability, we do not accept applications for Summer.||June 1|
You should receive your admission decision within six to eight weeks. If you are missing any application items, you will be notified.
Mail your application materials directly to:
Ohio State ATI
Office of Admissions
1328 Dover Road
Wooster, Ohio 44691