The first open house was a success. We are planning on having the 2nd Annual Open House in the fall of 2014. Please check back for more details.
Join us on Saturday, Nov. 23 for an Open House at the Ohio State ATI Equine Center!
2-3 p.m. - Training demonstrations
3-4 p.m. - Family activities
Tours will be given of the facility, and you can learn more about the Equine Center's services as well as the Horse Production & Management and Horse Science majors.
Facility is not heated, so please dress accordingly.
Horses, tack and equipment will be offered for sale.
1. All items will have a minimum bid.
2. Bids can be submitted in increments of $25.00 for horses, $5.00 for tack and $1.00 for miscellaneous equipment.
3. Bids are accepted via sealed envelope or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. All bids will be opened at 3:30 pm on November 23, 2013.
5. In the event that there are multiple equal bids on a product, all parties will be contacted and have an opportunity to raise their bid. They must respond by 4:00 pm November 23, 2013. If they do not respond, they lose their bid. In the event that there are still equal bids, the winner will be determined by a random draw.
6. Winning bidder need not be present to win. Payment is due by November 26, 2013 and all animals or equipment must be removed by November 26, 2013 at 4:30 pm. Payment can be made via cash, check or credit/check card.
7. The seller encourages the buyer to thoroughly examine the animals or equipment as they are being purchased solely on the buyer's examination. The seller provides no warranty either expressed or implied on live animals or equipment. All sales are final.