The Ohio State ATI Learning Lab provide support services to assist students in achieving their academic goals. Students can participate in individual or group sessions offering assistance in general study skills or subject specific areas.
Learning Assistance: Tutoring is available for all ATI students. We employ different modes of tutoring for different situations and will work to match everyone with the best option for them. In addition, we offer General Study Skills workshops and a wide array of self-services resources.
Learning Resources (web-based) We also encourage students to take advantage of online resources, which are available 24/7.
Below you will find links to various free resources:
Flashcards/Quizzing (make and save virtual flash cards, quiz yourself, view decks of flashcards others have shared):
Assignment Calculators (help with breaking up big assignments and making a timeline):
Study Tips (general information on studying, study strategies, and a blog from a self-proclaimed nerd):
Learning Styles (learn about different learning styles and assess your own style):
Organization and Time Management:
- http://www.vertex42.com/ (free printable calendars, planners/schedules, lists, calculators, etc.)
- http://www.rasmussen.edu/student-life/blogs/college-life/50-smartphone-apps-for-college-students/ (helpful aps for college students)
- http://www.vgcc.edu/CounselingServices/Time-management.pdf (time management and procrastination info for college students)
- https://www.khanacademy.org/ ("Learn almost anything for free")
- http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/679/01/ (writing resources)
- http://tutorial.math.lamar.edu/Extras/StudyMath/HowToStudyMath.aspx (math study tips)
- http://rdc.libguides.com/content.php?pid=234269&sid=2297088 (science study tips)
For more information contact Penny Nemitz, Learning Lab Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.