Student Success Services (SSS) offers a variety of programs to help students achieve success in their academic, career and personal endeavors. We encourage students to take an active role in their education and we are here to help along the way.
Hours: During Academic Sessions
Monday, Thursday and Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Career Services - includes online career, interest, and skills assessments as well as in-person assistance choosing a major and developing a career plan.
- Counseling Services - are provided by a licensed psychologist, and include personal counseling, consultation, and crisis intervention services.
- Disability Services - provides assistance and coordination of academic support services for all students with disabilities enrolled at Ohio State ATI. The Guidelines for Documentation can assist you in determining the necessary information.
- First-Year Experience - events and activities help students make a smooth transition to college and find their fit in campus life. FYE includes welcome events, a summer reading program, workshops, lectures, and much more.
- Learning Lab - offers Walk-In (no appointment necessary) assistance for most subjects! And provides 24/7 assistance online with eTutoring. In addition, we offer General Study Skills workshops and a wide array of self-services resources.
- Program Excel - Every year, a limited number of motivated, promising students are chosen to participate in Program Excel. Program Excel is funded through a U.S. Department of Education, Title 4 Trio grant.
- Orientation/SOAR is our new student orientation, advising, and registration program.
- Student Resources:
- Buck ID service provides new and replacement Buck ID cards for students, faculty and staff.
- Computer lab provides wireless access and printing capabilities using your Buck ID card.
- Study tables offer space for students to work individually or in small groups