Student Success Services (SSS) offers a variety of programs to help students achieve success in their academic, career and personal endeavors. We encourage students to take an active role in their education and we are here to help along the way.
Hours: During Academic Sessions
Monday, Thursday and Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Career Services - includes online career, interest, and skills assessments as well as in-person assistance choosing a major and developing a career plan.
- Counseling Services - are provided by a licensed psychologist, and include personal counseling, consultation, and crisis intervention services.
- Disability Services - provides assistance and coordination of academic support services for all students with disabilities enrolled at Ohio State ATI. The Guidelines for Documentation can assist you in determining the necessary information.
- First-Year Experience - events and activities help students make a smooth transition to college and find their fit in campus life. FYE includes welcome events, a summer reading program, workshops, lectures, and much more.
- Learning Assistance - Tutoring is available for all ATI students. We employ different modes of tutoring for different situations and will work to match everyone with the best option for them. In addition, we offer General Study Skills workshops and a wide array of self-services resources.
- Program Excel - Every year, a limited number of motivated, promising students are chosen to participate in Program Excel. Program Excel is funded through a U.S. Department of Education, Title 4 Trio grant.
- SOAR is our new student orientation, assessment and registration program.
- Student Resources:
- Buck ID service provides new and replacement Buck ID cards for students, faculty and staff.
- Computer lab provides wireless access and printing capabilities using your Buck ID card.
- Study tables offer space for students to work individually or in small groupss
Learning Lab is a great place to study, work on homework and get help as needed. We have peer tutors offering assistance for English and Math courses on a walk-in basis. Tutoring can be requested for additional subject areas including Chemistry, Physics, and program specific courses. Tutoring request forms are also available at Student Success Services and the Library. The Ohio State ATI Learning Lab is a collaborative initiative sponsored by the Division of Arts, Science, and Business; Student Success Services; and the Library.
Ohio State ATI Learning Lab
Hours: Beginning September 9, 2013
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Friday: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Location: Room 145 Halterman Hall
Dr. Joel Beil: email@example.com
Dr. Nathan Crook, : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Thom Janini, ASB, Division Chair: email@example.com
Ruth Montz, Coordinator- Student Services: montz.11@osuledu
Christie Morlan, Tutoring Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kathy Yoder, Head Librarian, email@example.com