Student Success Services Center offers a variety of programs to help students achieve success in their academic, career and personal endeavors. We encourage students to take an active role in their education and we are here to help along the way.
Hours: During Academic Sessions
Monday, Thursday and Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- BART the Bias Assessment and Response Team is charged by the presidents cabinet to develop, implement, and continuously improve a voluntary mechanism for the university community to report a bias incident: www.stidemtaffaors/osu.edu/bias/reprot-a-bias-incident.asp. or contact Ruth Montz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Career Services - includes online career, interest, and skills assessments as well as in-person assistance choosing a major and developing a career plan.
- CAT the Consultation and Assessment Team assess situations involving students who pose a potential risk of harm to persons or property in the university community or of substantial disruption to university activities. If you encounter a situation that is not immediately life-threatening, contact Ruth Montz at email@example.com. In a life-threatening emergency, always contact Wooster Campus Police at 330-287-0111.
- Counseling Services - are provided by a licensed psychologist, and include personal counseling, consultation, and crisis intervention services.
- Disability Services - provides assistance and coordination of academic support services for all students with disabilities enrolled at Ohio State ATI. The Guidelines for Documentation can assist you in determining the necessary information.
- First-Year Experience - events and activities help students make a smooth transition to college and find their fit in campus life. FYE includes welcome events, a summer reading program, workshops, lectures, and much more.
- Learning Lab - offers Walk-In (no appointment necessary) assistance for most subjects! And provides 24/7 assistance online with eTutoring. In addition, we offer General Study Skills workshops and a wide array of self-services resources.
- Program Excel - Every year, a limited number of motivated, promising students are chosen to participate in Program Excel. Program Excel is funded through a U.S. Department of Education, Title 4 Trio grant.
- Orientation/SOAR is our new student orientation, advising, and registration program.
- PASS the Pathway to Achieving Student Success is an academic recovery program for students on academic probation. Students can participate in many options - ranging from one-hour seminars to a semester -long program that meets weekly. For more information contact Ruth Montz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Student Advocacy offers students general advice related to academic areas, such as personal circumstances/crises, instructor complaints, grade grievances, withdrawals, dismissal/reinstatement, and a variety of other issues. We encourage students to call our advocate, Ruth Montz at 330-297-1247.
- Title IX states that "No person in the United States shall on the bias of sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or subjected to discrimination under any educational programs or activity receiving federal financial assistance." From the preamble to Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972. The Ohio State University at ATI is dedicated to providing a learning, living, and working environment that is free from sexual assault and sex discrimination. We are committed to ensuring a safe campus climate for all of our students and the entire University community. Through a comprehensive compliance program, we promote fundamental rights, advance individual and institutional integrity, and uphold the vital aims of Title IX. To file a compliant about sex discrimination, sexual harassment, or sexual assault: http://www.titleis.osu.edu. For local resources contact Ruth Montz at email@example.com.
- Student Resources:
- Buck ID service provides new and replacement Buck ID cards for students, faculty and staff.
- Computer lab provides wireless access and printing capabilities using your Buck ID card.
- Study tables offer space for students to work individually or in small groups