The Supervisor’s Toolbox
The Tools You Need to Supervise Effectively
The Right Tools for the Right Time!
An employee excels at the job she was hired to do, so she gets promoted to supervisor with little or no training about how to be an effective supervisor. A supervisor has been in his role for over a year, but he still struggles when dealing with a difficult employee. The supervisor tells HR about an employee performance issue, but HR needs the corrective action documented.
Seem familiar? More and more employees are taking-on new responsibilities; give them the tools to be effective! The Supervisor's Toolbox is for frontline supervisors, lead people, those new to supervision and those with minimal experience or training.
Wednesdays, 1 - 5PM, October 1 - November 19, 2014; registration deadline is September 12, 2014.
The Supervisor's Toolbox includes:
Laying the Foundation for Success as a Supervisor
- Transitioning to Supervision: Roles & Responsibilities of a Supervisor
- Understanding & Adapting Your Style to Get Results with DiSC®
- Managing Time & Priorities
- Polished & Professional Communication
Building Positive & Effective Relationships at Work
- Dealing with Difficult People & Conflict Resolution
- Coaching & Motivating Employees for Peak Performance
- Evaluating Effectively and Giving Constructive Feedback
- Goal Setting: Developing SMART and Effective Goals