Oct 05, 2015
- News: Ohio State ATI Dairy Cattle Judging Team tops at PA All-American Dairy Show
- News: CFAES Announces $1M in Extra Scholarships for 2016-17 School Year
- News: Ohio State ATI Expands Into Online Education, College Partnerships
- News: Annual Garden Open House is Aug. 7 and 8
- News: Vaccination Requirement for Incoming Students
- News: Faculty, staff honored for service, scholarship, teaching and advising
Sep 23, 2015
Heather Bauder and Jeff Gallimore are the most recent Ohio State ATI graduates to have joined the Ohio State ATI horticulture division.
Heather is a graduate of the floral design and marketing and nursery production and management programs. She is the new laboratory demonstrator in the...
A $4 team fee is required for the tournament. Pay Levi Lynch (.547). Sign-up at 1029 Franklin or Skou Lounge. Winners receive half of the entry fees. Fire at 6pm.