Jun 09, 2016
The Fluid Power Educational Foundation (FPEF) Board of Trustees awarded Ryan Siefker of Ottawa, Ohio a $2,000 scholarship. Siefker’s scholarship was underwritten by IMI-Precision Engineering-Norgren. Siefker is double-majoring in power equipment and hydraulics at Ohio State ATI. “A...
- News -- Faculty, staff honored for teaching, advising and years of service
- NEWS - Jill Gallion receives university Distinguished Staff Award
- Timothy Smucker to speak at Ohio State ATI's 43rd Commencement
- NEWS - Janini Appointed Interim Director of Ohio State ATI
- Catalpadale Bristol Dairy Scholarship established at Ohio State ATI
- NEWS - Four with Wooster connections honored by CFAES
6:00pm to 9:00pm
What would superheroes be without their distinctive colors -- Captain America's red, white and blue, or the flame orange of the Human Torch?